Manuscripts in pre-publication:
- Hadley, R.A. ‘ “I’m missing out and I think I have something to give”: experiences of older involuntarily childless men.’ Working with Older People. Emerald Publishing.
- Earle, S and Hadley, R.A. ‘Men’s views and experiences of infant feeding: a qualitative systematic review.’ Journal of Health Promotion International.
- Hadley, R.A. ‘Ageing and involuntary childlessness.’ Invited chapter for edited volume. Editor Professor Josie Tetley et al., (Manchester Metropolitan University).
Manuscripts in progress:
- Hadley, R.A. ‘The invisible Me(n) and Me(n).’ Invited paper for the journal ‘Methodological Innovations’.
- Tetley, J; Koivunen, E; Holland, C; Kubiak, C; Fisher, J; and Hadley, R.A. “It’s not easy for a volunteer, you know”: How do volunteers fit into home care services for people living with dementia in the community. Journal of Health and Social Care in the Community.