My research has drawn interest form a wide range of international media ranging from national broadcasters to specialist websites.
International print media:
- Kreutz-Hansen, H. (9th March 2015). ‘Childless men - not chosen by women’., Verdens Gang AS: VG.
- Lerner, T. (24th April 2014). "Det finns en smärta i att inte få bli pappa" (There is a pain not to be a father)., Dagens Nyheter:
National print media:
- Freeman, H. (20th July 2016): ‘Rise of the biological clock divorce: It's when one of you craves a baby and the other doesn’t.’ The Daily Mail.
- Hadley, R. A. (17th July 2016): ‘Men and Infertility.’ The Times, Weekend Section
- Brookbanks, M (13th January 2016): ‘How the rise of childless women could change the face of Britain.’ The Daily Mail
- Hadley, R. A. (4th April 2013): Robin Hadley: ‘I know all about broody men who long to be dads. I am one’. The Daily Telegraph
- Hodgekiss, A. (3rd April 2013): 'Men without children are 'more depressed and sad' than childless women.' Mail Online
- Bingham, J. (3rd April 2013): 'Men 'just as broody as women', study suggest.' The Daily Telegraph
- BBC1 Breakfast. 14th January 2015: Ageing Without Children. AWOC founders Kirsty Woodard, Jody Day and I were interviewed on BBC One:
Online news media:
- Gorman, G. 14th February 2016: “The untold grief of childless men.” for News.com.au Australia.
- Goyer, M. 18th June 2015: “Le fardeau des femmes sans enfants”: Planete FMagazine, Montreal, Canada.
- The Mental Breakdown Psychreg Podcast. 5th August 2017: ‘Involuntary childlessness.'
- The Fertility Podcast. 19th December 2016: ‘How men deal with involuntary childlessness.'
- Catherine–Emmanuelle Delisle. 14th February 2015: 'Entrevue avec Robin Hadley, chercheur sur les vies des hommes sans enfant'. ‘Femme sans enfants’, Quebec, Canada.
- Zuleyka Zevallos. 5th March 2014: ‘My experience of the media’. Sociology at Work (Australia):
- Mervyn Eastman. 24th April 2017. Interview, East London Radio,UK
- Vintage Radio Fm. 16th April 2017. Interview at the Greater Manchester Ageing Conference 2017.
- The Health Show. 10th July 2016: Discussant, 3 Counties Radio, UK
- Tanya and Steve. 16th February 2016: Male Broodiness. Radio KOFM, Australia.
- Sunday Sequence. 24th Ferbruary 2016: Panel discussant on BBC Radio Ulster, UK.
- Jennifer Tracey. 5th December 2015: Interview, BBC Radio 4 IPM.
- Mark Forrest. 26th January 2015: Interview, BBC Radio London, UK
- Lee Thomas. 15th April 2013: Live studio interview, Radio Stoke, UK.
- Morning Show. 10 April 2013: Live telephone interview, Irish National Radio, Republic of Ireland.
- Phil Kafcaloudes. 7th April 2013: Live telephone interview, Morning program ABC Radio Australia.
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. 4th April 2013: Interviewed for the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Canada.
- Drive time (pm). 3rd April 2013: Interview, Radio Stoke, UK.
- Michael Fitzpatrick. 3rd April 2013: Live telephone discussion, Lunchtime Show, Radio Ulster, UK.
- Heather Stott. 2nd January 2012: Live studio interview, BBC Radio Manchester, UK.
- SpermComet. 31st October 2016: ‘The impact of childlessness’: http://bit.ly/2hWKsvw
- GeroInspired. 21st August 2016: ‘Aging & Involuntary Childlessness: Does It Affect Men’?: http://bit.ly/2ps16al
- Psychreg.org. 13th August 2016: 'The impact of male involuntary childlessness: Part 2’: http://bit.ly/2aTIIRG
- Men’s Health Forum. 10th July 2016: ‘Men without Children’: http://bit.ly/2a7tZ2M
- Psychreg.org. 11th June 2016: 'The impact of male involuntary childlessness: Part 1’: http://bit.ly/2bnxEvP
- International Longevity Centre: 10th November 2015: ‘The case of the invisible older men’: http://bit.ly/1SFNsrJ
- Inside-Man.co.uk. 21st October 2014: 'If you think men don’t care about having kids, listen to what these childless men have to say’: http://bit.ly/1G1G6t
- ReValuing Care Research Network. 13th May 2014: 'Condemned as a 'Typical Man?’: http://bit.ly/1jq05m
- ReValuing Care Research Network. 13th October2013: 'Childless-by-circumstance: is it different for men?’: http://bit.ly/17rELs9