- Hadley, R. A. & Hanley, T. S., (2011). Involuntarily childless men and the desire for fatherhood. Journal of Reproductive and Infant Psychology, 29(1), 56-68
- Hadley, R. A. 2012. "Navigating in an Uncharted World: How does the desire for fatherhood affect men?" Journal of Fertility Counselling, 19 (01):12-13.
Chapters in edited books:
- Hadley, R.A. 2015: 'Life without Fatherhood. ‘Inside-Man: pioneering stories about men and boys. Eds., D. Bell and G. Poole. Matador: Kibworth Beauchamp, UK
- Hadley, R.A. 2014: The Impotence of Earnestness and the Importance of Being Earnest: Recruiting Older Men for Interview. Studies of Ageing Masculinities: Still in Their Infancy? Eds., A. Tarrant and J. H. Watts. The Centre for Policy on Ageing: London, UK
Manuscripts in pre-publication:
- Hadley, R.A. ‘ “I’m missing out and I think I have something to give”: experiences of older involuntarily childless men.’ Working with Older People. Emerald Publishing.
- Earle, S and Hadley, R.A. ‘Men’s views and experiences of infant feeding: a qualitative systematic review.’ Journal of Health Promotion International.
- Hadley, R.A. ‘Ageing and involuntary childlessness.’ Invited chapter for edited volume. Editor Professor Josie Tetley et al., (Manchester Metropolitan University).
Manuscripts in progress:
- Hadley, R.A. ‘The invisible Me(n) and Me(n).’ Invited paper for the journal ‘Methodological Innovations’.
- Tetley, J; Koivunen, E; Holland, C; Kubiak, C; Fisher, J; and Hadley, R.A. “It’s not easy for a volunteer, you know”: How do volunteers fit into home care services for people living with dementia in the community. Journal of Health and Social Care in the Community.